Tuesday 5 January 2016

ZXR400 Of Ben Harrison Racing

So as I am a huge Kawasaki fan and that's what this blog is all about so lets start off with giving a good friend of mine, Ben, the credit his beauty of a zxr400 deserves. 

Ben races with NG road racing and also goes by the team name of "Up the Duchy" and is always running in the top three narrowly missing out on the championship and coming 2nd for the 2015 season. 


Now for the bike, the spec list is as follows :



Engine-
Skimmed and ported head
 Race cams
 Total loss lightened flywheel 
 Custom race loom 
 Stick coils
 Silicone rad hoses
 Ram air box 
 CV carbs
 
VENHILLl q/a throttle
 
Fully rebuilt brakes with HEL braided lines
 Lightened subframe 
 Lithium lightweight battery 
 Full factory Kawasaki race exhaust system with ART end can 
 CNC alloy race clip-ons 
 Renthal grips
 NGK spark plugs 
 Hyperpro fork springs with 10w silkolene oil
 GSXR 600 K3 rear shock modified to fit


Now check out how she looks, what an absolute beauty! 











If you want to get in touch with Ben about his racing or his bike please visit his facebook page under "Ben Harrison Racing" He is more then happy to help as and when he can. 

I am sure you will all agree the original Kawasaki screamer is a real head turner and one of the best bikes Kawasaki have ever produced.

Love the zxr400!

Thanks Matty

2 comments:

  1. hi, my name is Patrik and I have the same bike as you.
    I race with this bike in my country Czech republic. But I have the problem with the set up of carburetors CV when I instaled RAM Air (I bought it in UK - replic of fabrique race ).
    could you write me please some tips how to set up it?

    thank a lot
    best regards
    patrik jurak
    dobarmoto@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you know how many hp do you have?

    ReplyDelete