Saturday 9 January 2016

MightyKwacker Racing from 2014 video.



Having found a video whilst browsing Youtube I found an old video from 2014 in a very cold April.
Just a bit of background, I had one full test day on the back in the dry and then went into Thundersport Golden era Supersport class which ran within the Superbikes at the same time. Now I knew I was up against it being on a lower powered bike but also a fully standard engine and suspension not correct for my weight held me back big time and also being nervous after having a year and a half out at the time then going back in at the deep in. 

As you can see I was pushing the bike as much as I could but with the front end being too soft and having really, really fluffy fueling which I think was down to the pipercross air filter but anyway, for having a year out I didnt do too bad, I can brake though so thats a plus! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AfECzW0Ut4


No comments:

Post a Comment