Saturday 2 January 2016

Pittys Custom Vinyls

Well were do I begin, 

Pittys Custom Vinyls is found and run by two fabulous people whom I had the pleasure of meeting at the start of my racing. They go by the names of Nige and Di. Now these two were so definitive and fundamental to all of my racing throughout the years. You wont meet a partnership like it, such loving, devoted, caring and the most helpful of people. Really are one in a kind to find such good friends like these. 

With many heartfelt emails sent out in order to gain some sponsorship just to even get me started , pittys custom vinyls were quick off the mark to off all vinyls to be designed, cut and fitted and then this moved on to clothing and they both treat me to such a fantastic jacket with all the logos on. I couldn't be anymore thankful to them. 

The quality of workmanship and the skill and effort that goes into there work is fantastic and second to none. I would highly recommend them and send them a message, whether it may be a banner for a company, car vinyls, motorcycle vinyls or even work clothing they will sort you out and at a great price. Just head on over to www.pittys.com and mention you was recommended by myself Matty Laws of "Mighty Kwacker". You will not be disappointed.

You may be wondering why I am doing this but they have helped me year in and year out without fail and have always come to my aid, this is only a small token of my appreciation.

Thank you Both

Matty

Nige in action at Cadwell Park Thundersport Pre National 600

No comments:

Post a Comment