Thursday 7 January 2016

Matty Laws Racing AKA MightyKwacker Racing.....Help Needed!

So I suppose you may like to know that I am racing this year once again. I usually have to take a year or so out each time due to not having the finances but I am back for 2016 on a very tight budget and I am looking for help from my dedicated followers and fans. 

I have a background of racing spanning a few years now with my first season being in 2011 at a semi pro level with Thundersport GB on a CB500 and after picking it up very quickly I was soon battling for the top 15 in a class of 52. 

The following year with a massive thank you to Nige and Di of Pittys Custom vinyls they loaned me there new Ex TTC Triumph Daytona 675 and after plenty of testing on it I finally adapted to it and unfortunately at my first race meeting with Auto 66 at Cadwell Park I unfortunately crashed and nearly totalled the bike so I worked hard to pay for all the damage and got back out in June just to see if it works as it should and it was sublime. So thank you very much you two for such an amazing experience though, I am eternally grateful. The plus side to this year was racing my cb500 against Steelframe 600, 650's, 400's and 750's in the Auto 66 Formula Libre class, we was looking to clinch 3rd in the championship out of 24 but unfortunately once again luck struck and one meeting got cancelled which had a knock on effect and unfortunately finished 5th that year. 

2013 was a break for me due to running out of money, i worked hard and got myself a zx6r J1 model to enter 2014 and race at Thundersport Gb in the golden era supersport class, with an underpower bike on the wrong suspension for myself and nerves racking me all weekend and over revving the engine to catch the R6 5EB race bikes, which let me tell you now were heavily tuned.  Basically most bikes in my class had a lot of work done and I had a bog standard engine which just couldnt handle the strain. After finishing with 2 x 7ths I was in 6th in my 3rd race when oil spurted out all over my boot on the left side and nearly caused me to crash numerous times on the following lap ended my weekend, The rocker cover had (no pun intended) bust a nut and caused the leak. 

But I want you all to know I have what it takes, I do have the raw talent just not the money to nurture and build on it. This year I will race at Aintree Motorcycle Race Club and I will make myself known in the Pre Injection over 600 class. Take a look at the picture below and get in touch if you would please like to help me. Please join me on this adventure and at the same time get your Name on the bike and number board.

Come Join the Mighty Kwacker Family!

Thanks Matty






No comments:

Post a Comment