Monday 4 January 2016

Family...Means Everything!

This was obviously where it all began, and for me without family around you to support your dreams and goals, you need to find that within yourselves. Now we all know finding that motivation, even for the likes of just getting off your arse to go to the gym is hard enough especially after the new year. Put your family around you, gain there trust and support, they give you the drive, the push, the will to succeed! This in simpler terms is like, for example, your tyres, They are there to lean on, to trust, to push the limits. Without these tyres you have none of that! For that we should always be grateful! its very hard to put into words my love for them but they know I do so Im sure they will read this and just know!

Now I for one know that it may sound cliche but I really am grateful to my family, they have supported me through everything, rugby, racing, my work, whichever route I have taken they have done whatever it takes to help me. 


I suppose now I better tell you about Nathan, my brother. This is were it gets really interesting, some say we are like chalk and cheese, he is fat and I arent(true that). As brothers go, he is awesome, really grounding and doesnt like you to get ahead of yourself and thats purely because he doesnt like to be outwitted and most certainly doesnt like being out smarted thats for sure! I can guarentee he will be reading this now, laughing but in his head he knows its true! Nah come on now I will be honest with you, he has done whatever he possibly can to help me, financially he has supported me, guided me in the right direction should I have stepped wrong and really got me out there being the person I am now, so brother I thank you for that! 


So remember "Mighty Kwacker" followers, its not the material things that matter, its the immaterial and emotional support of your family. Lets hope we can get a "Mighty Kwacker" family together and help one another!


Thanks


Matty



Just a few pictures of the family. 





No comments:

Post a Comment