Friday 1 January 2016

About me..

Greetings all

 So how do I start then, well i am Matty Laws of Matty Laws Racing and I just quite fancied making a blog just so people can have a browse and see how my life takes its turns and motions through being a full time worker to a very budget club racer and everything in between. 

Its not easy trying to juggle everything, I mean in my head all I want to do is race bikes, Kawasaki specifically although in my career I used Honda and Kawasaki. Anyway back to where I was, i juggle working full time as a welding fabricator hoping to further my career, whilst saving for my very first house with my girlfriend of seven years, Lizzie. Whilst doing so I am trying to race on a budget at Aintree Motorcycle Race course. 

I'm from Hull, I am 23 years old and to be honest I am already grateful for everything I have but as we all know, we as humans always want more, its natural. You can see why it is a constant battle. My head says bikes, my heart says home, and well lets not go there on what my body wants! (cheeky)

So as the blog goes on you will find out more about me and my life but barring that I hope you enjoy it.

Catch you soon.

All the best Lawsy.


2 comments:

  1. Good luck with this mate, keep us all updated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Shamus.

    Will be updating with more information tomorrow.

    Thanks Matty

    ReplyDelete